Saturday 26 November 2011

Satisfied Customer..

Herbert the Gardener has found a new home and by the look of it he has settled in just nicely.

''Carol was very pleased with her Herbert the Gardener and Herbert was more than happy with Carol'' :)

Feed back from my latest customer:
Carol Willis
Letting you know Linda, they arrived today. So excited when I saw the box in my porch when I came home today :) I have wrapped Dads up for mum for xmas, mine is sitting very proud in my lounge perched on my fire log box. Thank u so much for my prezzie He will def be out on display at Christmas. Thank u again they are all lovely xxx




Thank you for your custom

Linda x

Update on teddy who's now named Bertie:

 Thank you Carol for sending me this photo, it's good to see Bertie looking so festive..so cute x

No comments:

Post a Comment